let's go down to the apple tree


Hello there! It's so strange to think that it's really March now, and March supposedly means spring.  It's exciting, even though there's still at least a foot of snow on the ground, to think of flowers blooming, birds chirping, and THE SUN!  I can't wait.







I went to breakfast with one of my best friends, Hannah, today.  We went to a lovely new cafe/chocolate shop near our houses.  They have the most amazing crepes (I had strawberry), and, though we didn't try any this time, the chocolates looked delicious.  I wore a new dress from Topshop in this beautiful muted robin's egg blue color, tights from Target, shoes from Office, and a pin and earrings from Modcloth.  I'm really into quirky jewelry at the moment, and Modcloth has a fantastic selection, like this wonderful carousel pin and air-mail earrings.  








Mmmmm, I'm kind of regretting not getting any chocolate this morning.  Oh well, I'll just have to go back very soon!  Anyway, I hope you all have a spectacular week!

xoxo
Anna

4 comments: